Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's you - U-turn


I look inside the crystal ball of desire
and no one rapid beats my heart
I see the sparkI fell the flame of the fire
letting me know love wants to start

No more playin' aroundno more waiting around
for that special word to come
No more wearyno frownno more tears coming down
coz' I know what I want and I want what I know

Chorus:
It's younobody needs to tell me so
it's youyou're that angel sent from heaven above
(repeat chorus)

Refrain:
For mefor youIn you...

If only I have not awaited I would have picked the wrong one
if only I have not awaited my life would be
under
if only I have not awaited I would have picked the wrong one
if only I have not awaited for you...


I look behind and what a sight is the mark
so very lovely was my heart...
I love the hit I hear the sound of the choir
singing that love would never part.

No more hearing a sound nor the rain coming down
no more I can see the sun...
No more hurting for funcoz' the moment has comewhen I know what I want and I want what I know...

(repeat chorus and refrain)
(repeat chorus)

NOTE:
di ko sure yang lyrics na yan!yan lang po npakinggan ko..

dedicated to: Gyll...

0 Responses to “It's you - U-turn”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint