Saturday, December 5, 2009

*all I Want* - Toad the Wet Sprocket


Nothing's so loud as hearing when we lie
The truth is not kind and you've said neither am i
But the air outside so soft is saying everything
Everything
All i want is to feel this way
To be this close to feel the same
All i want is to feel this way
The evening speaks i feel it say...
Nothing's so cold as closing the heart when all we need
Is to free the soul but we wouldn't be that brave i know
And the air outside so soft confessing everything
Everything
And it won't matter now whatever happens to me
Though the air speaks of all we'll never be
It won't trouble me
And it feels so close let it take me in
Let it hold me so i can feel it say...

0 Responses to “*all I Want* - Toad the Wet Sprocket”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint