Friday, December 25, 2009

Always In My Heart - Dana Bonayon


When you come around
You bring a brighter day
You're the perfect one
For me and you forever we'll be
And i will love you so for always

Chorus:
And we both know that our love will grow
And forever it will be you and me
You always in my heart your always in my heart
Whenever we're together
I can't get any better
Your always in my heart

I've seen a lot of things in my life
Alot of ups and downs
Made alot of mistakes
No matter what you've always been by my side
You've always been my best friend

And i love you more every day
And nothing will take that love away
When you need someone
I promise i'll be there for you (there for you)i promise
I'll promise your always in my heart

0 Responses to “Always In My Heart - Dana Bonayon”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint