Thursday, December 31, 2009

Beautiful Days - Kyla


Chorus

I see beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
You touched my heart so deeply
And i can't thank god enough
For all the beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
Everything is just so wonderful
Every little thing is just so beautiful
When i spend it with you...you...oh

Came along in an unexpected time
It was so defined knowing you were mine
It feels so right when i look into your eyes
I never knew that love could make me feel this way
I can't wait for the time that you will say
(chorus)

I've sung so many songs and stages
With thousound seven watching me
But you're here with me now
And i sing this song to you baby
Just for you...just for you...
(chorus)

0 Responses to “Beautiful Days - Kyla”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint