Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Beauty Of My Life - Oneway


girl how glad am i
when you approach me saying hi
making my heart beating so fast
when i laid on you and you smile on me

2nd
had i fall in love?
fallen in love for the first time
and girl is this true
that im falling in love to you

so many times i tried to ignore you
coz' i was afraid you'll only hurt me
but girl sad to say
youre irresistable

chorus:
you distruct my peaceful life
you disturb my peaceful night
but how can i deny
your the beauty of my life

everytime i close my eyes
i see your picture in my mind

how can i tell a lie your the love of mine

you distruct my peaceful life
you disturb my peaceful night
but how can i deny
your the beauty of my life

you distruct my peaceful life
you disturb my peaceful night
but how can i deny
your the beauty of my life

0 Responses to “Beauty Of My Life - Oneway”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint