Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Beep - Pussycat Dolls Ft. Will.i.am


chorus
will. i. am
It's funny how a man only thinks about the *beep*
You got a real big heart but i'm lookin' at ya *beep*
You got a real big brains but i'm lookin' at ya *beep*
Girl it ain't no pain let me lookin' at ya *beep*
pussycat dolls
I don't give a *beep*
Keep lookin' at my *beep*
cos it don't mean a thing if you lookin' at my *beep* (hah)
I'm a do my thing while you playin' with ya *beep*
Hahahahahahaha

Every boys the same since i've been in seventh grade
They been tryin' to get with me tryin' to (hahaha hahaha)
They always got a plan to be my one n' only man
Wanna hold me with their hands wanna (hahaha hahaha)

I keep turnin' them down but they always come around
Askin' me to go around that's not the way it's goin' down
cos they only want only want my (nahaha nahaha)
Only want what they want but (nahaha nahaha)

chorus

Do you know that no' don't mean yes' means no'?
So just hold up wait a minute; let me put my two cents in n' one!
Just be patient don't be rushin' like ya anxioushin' two
You're just too aggressive tryin' to get your (ahh)

Do you know that i know?
n' i don't wanna go
Yeh they only want only want my (hahaha hahaha)
Only want what they want but (nahaha nahaha)

chorus

Ooh you got it bad i can tell
You want it bad but don't yell
But what you got from me is somethin' i somethin' i don't need
(hey)

chorus x 2

0 Responses to “Beep - Pussycat Dolls Ft. Will.i.am”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint