Saturday, December 26, 2009

Breathing - Yellowcard


I feel i'm so inhappy but then never seem to close
The fan plays on the ceiling spins but the air is never cold
Even though your next to me i still feel so alone
I just can't give you anything for you to call your own

Coz i can feel you breathin'
And its keepin me awake
Coz i can feel you breathin'
My heart's seekin like a wave

There's somethin' i've been keepin' lock the way behind my lips
I can feel it crackin free with each and every kiss
I couldn't bear to hurt you but it felt so different now
Things that i was sure of then have threwed me up with doubt

Coz i can feel you breathin'
And it's keepin' me awake
Coz' i can feel you breathin'
My heart's seekin' like a wave

Couldn't stop my heart it's always breathin'
Seekin' like a wave

How am i supposed to feel about the things i've done
I don't know if i should stay or turn around and run
I know that i hurt you things would never be the same
The only love i ever knew i threw it all away

0 Responses to “Breathing - Yellowcard”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint