Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Time - Backstreet Boys


There is something special
About this time of year
The christmas feeling's everywhere
I just got home to join you
I've been away too long
But now i'm back to share my love
Friends are reunited
One big family filled with love
To last throughout the year


Chorus
Christmas time
Time to share our love
Come and join
The tidings to the world
Christmas time
The best time of the year
Yes it's christmas time
Oh oh christmas time


You and me together
To sleigh ride in the park
Loving you straight from my heart
Snowflakes are falling gently
The smell of chestnuts in the air
And christmas lights they gleam across the sky
It's christmas time


Chorus

Do you remember?
Do you remember?
Everything felt so right
When i held you close to me (oh yeah)
Do you remember those cold christmas nights
Where we saw the world in harmony?


Chorus

0 Responses to “Christmas Time - Backstreet Boys”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint