Saturday, December 12, 2009

Close To Where You Are - Jonalyn Viray


Stumbling and fallin to frail as i can be im rising and running to be where i should be i know your hand will gentle guide ccoz you will always ar no matter where the road will lead i know that youll be there so i set my eyes to ffinally reach my destiny through my lonely night your love will always shine on me every path i take every step ill make will lead me closer close to where you are im stumbling and fallin can take the price from me im rising and flying to be wheree i should be i know the wind will gentle guide to a place i dont where no matter where the road will lead me i know that youll be there repeat chorus; bridge through th pain and all the sorrows love will guide through tomorrow repeat chorus 2x coda close to where you are

0 Responses to “Close To Where You Are - Jonalyn Viray”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint