Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Closest Thing - The Juliana Theory


You're the words that come out easy
And i am speechless at best.
Your star it seems to shine above the rest.
You're the face before the cameras
The smile i'd like to earn.
The closest thing to perfect
In a hollywood to burn.
You're the beauty that is deeper
Than eyes can merely see.
The closest thing to perfect.
But the farthest thing from me.

chorus: x2
I'd love to be
The shoulder that you cry on.
I'd love to be
The friend you call when things are great.

You're the dream that hasn't ended
And i'm still anxious for rest.
Your words they seem to hang above my head.
You're the bud before the flower
Unfurls into full bloom.
Captivating beauty
But it maybe all too soon.
You're the song that writes a story
But leaves a lot to read.
The closest thing to perfect
But the farthest thing from me.

chorus x2

And like i really deserve a chance to
Sit across the table
And tell you that i think you're wonderful.
And i think you're something special.
I guess this is my only chance to
Say i wish i knew you
Because i'm sure you're wonderful
If i'd get to know you.

0 Responses to “The Closest Thing - The Juliana Theory”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint