Saturday, December 5, 2009

Come With Me - Martin Nievera


Intro: ad; a
Ad(2x)

A
Won't you come with me
D afg
Won't you be my love
A
You're so right you see
D g esus e
Sent here from above
A
Just a thought of you.
D
Can get me through
Bm a gm
Help me in the things i do
Fm
When you''re near me
Bm
I want to hold you
Esus e e/f e
So tight all night.

Refrain:
Am
So won't you come with me now
Fm7
We can make it
G
Hand in hand
C
We'll never will stray away
B f
If we are together all the way
Am
So won't you be with me now
Fm7
Feel the magic
G c
Hand in hand we know that

We've got it
Dm am
Our love will see us through

Whatever may be

E fm7gad
If you'd only come with me.



A
If you're not with me
D a f g
How could there be tomorrow.
A
When you're not around
D g esus e
There'll only would be sorrow
A d
I will only miss the happiness
Bm a gm
I feel it in your sweet caress
Fm bm
Oh i need you let me hold you
Esus e e/f e
So tight all night.

(repeat refrain except last word)

Fm7f g
...me.



Adlib: bbmfm7abc
Dmbbmcfsus f

Bbm
Oh please come with me now
Fm7
Let's leave the madness
Ab c
Side by side nothing can stop us
Dm bbm
Always together that's how we will be
Fm7ab
If you'd only come with me

(repeat refrain using adlib chords)

Coda:
Bbm fm7
Come with me now we can make it
Ab c
Hand in hand we'll never forsake it
Dm bbm
Whatever happens we never will stray
C f
If we are together all the way

Bbmfm7abc(fade)
Oh...woh ohoh.

0 Responses to “Come With Me - Martin Nievera”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint