Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Connected - Juana


I am a lost cause
I am a zero
Always the victim and never the hero

Im my mothers nightmare
And my daddy dont care
Slipping out the backdoor
Gotta head for somewhere

Chorus:
Im gonna go
You wont even noticce
Im gonna go electric
When im on the outside
Thats when its so right
Gotta be something real
Wanna feel connected

I am the no one
You are the someone
Dont you ever think that you got me all wrong
You have the reasons i have excuses
How can you make me feel so useless

Gotta go where i know i wont be predicted
I wish somebody somewhere would give me credit
Yeah i said it

You want perfection but im only human
So you give me no choice but to do what im doing

Ill disappear dont interfere not that i ever expect it
When im on the outside thats when its so right
Gotta be something real wanna feel connected

0 Responses to “Connected - Juana”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint