Friday, December 25, 2009

Could I Be - Voce


Could i be a melody
Rising through the air
In your darkest
And coldest night
When no ones seems to care

Should i stay and see you cry
Then it show how your hurt inside
Could i kiss you one and all
Must i show this love i know

(chorus)
Could i be your song
When nothings right
Seem so very wrong
Could i make bright light shine
When all is just darkness inside
Could i be
Oh could i be ohh

As i wake
To see the door of a new day
They must be wrong
I remember yesterday
I remember the tears you swept away

(repeat chorus)

Though all come to see the day
As my life slowly pass away
And as i breathe my last
And one thing i like to ask wooh

Could i be

0 Responses to “Could I Be - Voce”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint