Monday, December 21, 2009

The Day You Went Away - M2M


Well i wonder
Could it be
When i was dreaming 'bout you baby
You were dreaming of me

Call me crazy
Call me blind
To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time

Refrain1:
Did i loose my love to someone better
And does she love you like i do
I do you know i really really do

Chorus
Well hey so much i need to say.
Been lonely since the day
The day you went away
So much but true
For me there's only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away

I remember date and time
September twentysecond sunday twentyfive after nine.

In the doorway with your case
No longger shouting at each other there were tears on our face.

Refain2:
And we were letting go of something special
Something we'll never had again
I know i guess i really really know.
Chorus 2x
(the second chorus slightly fading)

0 Responses to “The Day You Went Away - M2M”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint