Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Emily - From First To Last


Smiles and her laughter
Its the only thing that ive been waiting for
A time regardless of our distance and our hope
Grows greater trapped by pretty eyes and letters for
A time the only thing that ive been waiting for

I hope its something worth the waiting
Cause its the only time that i ever feel real
Thunder storms could never stop me
Cause theres no one in the world like emily

Shes simple yet cunfusing
Her sparkling eyes make me weak at my words
They tremble days seem like years in this month of december
The winter coldens me for i have yet to sleep
And never will i give up trying cause your everything to me

I hope its something worth the waiting
Its the only time that i ever feel real
Cause thunder storms could never stop me
Cuase theres no one i the world like emily
Theres no one in the world like emily

0 Responses to “Emily - From First To Last”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint