Thursday, December 24, 2009

Endless,a Silent Whisper - urbandub


This world is hunting me down..

Ambition that drives you straight through a wall
Bright lights in your eyes seem to blind us all


We're screaming come down of your pedestal
Not coming down you're going down

All eyes on you the world is yours

They move me with the tears form thier eyes
Will they need me?
Once my star refuses to shine
Show me signs that you care me.
Show me sighns you'll be there
Helpless they judge me now
All eyes on you the world is yours..
Inside you're screaming

*sold my soul im a victim to the world
Tonight come and recue me from harm(2x)

I drown in seas of alchohol
Lust and addictions
My convictions are for the flies
Severed ties from reality to family
I burn all bridges
Let the air catch ambers..

Repeat*

0 Responses to “Endless,a Silent Whisper - urbandub”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint