Saturday, December 19, 2009

First Dance - Elymenttz


As you confess your love
A love like a fairytale and everyday
The sky will always be blue
So true more than a tragic romance

In this gown i wear
My feeling is not the same
And as i glanced our eyes were able to meet

Refrain:
And suddenly the lights went off
You searched for me
You stood by me
My heart started to race

Chorus:
Coz' you take my hand
And ask me to dance
I was in a different world
You shield the shame and wrapped me up
You guide me through the empty space
It's my first dance...

In this world of mine
My eyes a re only for you
It's true imagining myself with you
(back to refrain then chorus)

Bridge:
And now i'm spending this night with you
Hoping that it would never end
Wishing my life us more than just a dance
(back to chorus)

it's my first dancemy first romance
and it's with you..

0 Responses to “First Dance - Elymenttz”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint