Sunday, December 6, 2009

Forever Is Not Enough - Sarah Geronimo


If i would have to live my life again
I'd stay in love with you the way i'd been
Your love is something no one ever can replace
I can't imagine life with someone else

I promise i would share my life with you
Forever may not enough it's true
M y heart is filled with so much love i feel for you
No words can say how much i love you so

Chorus:
And if forevers not enough
For me to love you
I'd spend another lifetime baby
If you asked me to
There's nothing i won't do
Forevers not enough for me to love you so

They say tomorrow seem so far away
And now we see that everything can change
My love for you gets stronger as tomorrow comes
I know this love will stand the test of time

(repeat chorus)

Bridge:
For you there's nothing i can't do
And never will i ever go
Forever is not enough to lo9ve you so
But if forever ends one day
I promise you i'll stay to show you that my love will never end

(repeat chorus)

0 Responses to “Forever Is Not Enough - Sarah Geronimo”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint