Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Give Me One More Chance - Sipol


Give me a sign that you'll still be around
Baby give me one more chance
Don't turn me down for this one life dance
All i'm asking is romance
I've been so neglectful
I've let my silly pride overrule
I know i've been a big fool and leaving you was such a great big sin
Give me one more day
Give me one more night again

Baby i know what you're going through
Dealing with a lonely heart
It was my fault that we fell apart
But we can make a brand new start
Baby i'm not lying
Baby i'm not trying to make things up
But there is one thing that i'm trying to fix up
Baby open up and i'll give things up for you

chorus

And i will never leave you hurt you
I will always stay true
I will always be there to care
Each moment we will share
I will always listen to your heart
Give me one more day give me one more night again
And tell me it's not the end

Maybe you want to stay just as friends
That's a crazy dead end
From now on unlike us before
I'll be the one who'll knock your door

Baby please stays open
Have you read the message i just sent?
How can we stay as friends if we let out hearts take command?
Give us one more try
Give us one more night again
And i promise...

repeat chorus except last line

bridge

I know you're seeing someone new in your life
I know you know i'm seeing someone in my life
But that's all for show
It will never grow
Believe me when i say...

repeat chorus except last line

Give me one more chance
Give me one more try
Give me one more dance
Give me one more night with you
And tell me it's not the end

Hoo...


Give me one more day give me one more night
Baby give me one more chance
Give me one more sigh give me one more breath
Give me what i want give me you yeah...

0 Responses to “Give Me One More Chance - Sipol”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint