Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hand Of Blood - Bullet For My Valentine


Owwwwww!

There goes my valentine again
Soaked in red for what she said
And now shes gone!

Oh my god have i done it again
There's a pulse and its deafening
I cant help what i hear in my head
Its the switch that i flip what they said
Hand of blood!
I dont wana feel my heart is breaking
Hand of blood!
I dont wanna see my life is burning

I saw you look away
Is what you've seen to much to take or are you blind and seeing nothing.
(i saw you run)i saw you run away
Is what ive done to much to take or are you scared of being nothing.

Theres a stain on my hand and its red
Oh my god am i losing it?
I cant help what i've done or i've said
It's the button i push what they said
Hand of blood!
I dont wana feel my heart is breaking
Hand of blood!
I dont wana see my life is burning.

I saw you look away
Is what youve seen to much to take or are you blind and seeing nothing.
(i saw you run) i saw you run away
Is what ive done to much to take or are you scared of being nothing

(guitar solo)

Noooooo!

Orrr!!!

I saw you look away
Is what youve seen to much to take or are you blind and seeing nothing
(i saw you run)i saw you run away
Is what ive done to much to take or are you scared of being nothing

0 Responses to “Hand Of Blood - Bullet For My Valentine”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint