Saturday, December 12, 2009

Heaven Knows (this Angel Has Flown) - Orange and Lemons


There are times when im lying in my bed
How i bellow and cry from this stupid game
And my eyes are like windshields on a rainy day
Almost rubbedout swelling as i keep on
Digging my face in these cold hands of mine
Heaven knows how embittered i am


Chorus
Cause this angel has flown away from me
Leaving me in drunken misery
I should have clipped her wings
And made her mine for all eternity

Now this angel has flown away from me
Thought i had the strength to set her free
I did what i did because i love her so
Will she ever find her way back home to me ahh


Im so tired i feel like catching fortywinks
Being up all night in this elbowroom that puts me in a trance
Where hopes and dreams come true
Now my lips are burning and my eyes are hurting
From these fumes i make still i light another cigarette
Just to pass my time oh heaven knows how embittered i am


repeat chorus


Ooh ooh ooh ooh

0 Responses to “Heaven Knows (this Angel Has Flown) - Orange and Lemons”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint