Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hiccups!!! - Billy Crawford


Verse 1
I'm intrigued but
I can't get the words to speak.
Something about the way she looks at me.
Ties my tongue so nervous inside.
Eyes green her body's like fire. hot as hell so i trybaby.
And i hope it's not too late...

Pre
Cause usually it's so simple for me. but not with that girl.
She's so fine!

Chorus
Baby so fine got me stuck like a hiccup.
Tripping over words like a nerd when we get up
Ohh get the hiccups2x

Verse 2
I'm confused
I don't know what i should do
Cause everytime that i choose to move
Seems just like i loose her
Body has got me stumbling
Like i've been drinking something
Tipsyso i high. she's so fine!

Chorus

Bridge
Ohh ohh
The next time that i see her
Ohh ohh
I think i'm going to tell her
Ohh ohh
How bad i really need her
Ohh ohh
If i could speak the words

Rap
I was at the bar when i saw you pass you gave me hiccups but that wasn't from a glass that i was from your ass i aint goin front from your back to your front got me wilden i'm about to go with him and i'm feeling your get ups so lets bounce cause i'm feeling the hiccup song.billy crawford

Chorus
Outro

0 Responses to “Hiccups!!! - Billy Crawford”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint