Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Can't Let You Go - Cueshe


I cant let you go
Cueshe



I've been to many places
I've met different races
I've seen so many faces
But it's you i can't forget

I've been through high and low
'til i got nowhere to go
I got this funny feeling
That it's you i'm still missing

Chorus

So baby come on dont let this go
You know i love you so
Don't throw away
Let our love grow
I cant let you go

We've always been so strong
We almost had it all
Dont give up now or leave
Coz we will always be

Chorus 2x

Lets come to think of it
Look at all the goodness
Why can let this happen
Coz its you that i always be loving

Oooooh i can't let you go
Oooooh i won't let you go
Oooooh i'm never let you go
Oooooh i can't let you go

0 Responses to “I Can't Let You Go - Cueshe”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint