Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Care - rachelle ann go


Lyin in my bed i find it hard to sleep tonight
Wondering if you're thinking of me too
Though i try to close my eyes im filled with thoughts of you
Even in my dreams thre's none but you

*let me say it one more time
The world's i keep inside
This heart of mine has something to reveal
That you're always in my prayer
And this time to you i swear
There's nothing i won't do for you
I care

Friends they say that i might fall in love deeply with you
Would you care if what they say is true
Never been like this before and nevr had a clue
If this is loveim sure it's something new

Repeat *

Bridge

Oh how i wish you feel the same for me
Baby when you look at me
That's how you seem to be

0 Responses to “I Care - rachelle ann go”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint