Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've Fallen In Love - Samuel(sam) Lloyd Lacia Milby


There is nothing more complicated than love.
Denial is a game we shoudn't play
It's hard for me when im trying to forget...
Is what we had something that i should regret?...
Feelings that won't just go away.......

Chorus:
Cause ive fallen in love 4x
With you

Denial is a game we shouldnt play
Accept the truth and hope the pain goes away
I know this pain is so hard to bear
But i can make it through...i know i can....
Love makes me deny what i feel deep down inside...

Repeat chorus to end

I want to dedicated this song to john aloysius alfeche
From ur secret admirer............

0 Responses to “I've Fallen In Love - Samuel(sam) Lloyd Lacia Milby”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint