Monday, December 14, 2009

I Hope Its You - Ntwine


Are you real
Or are you a dream
Are you true
Or not what you see

*coz ive been here before
Dont wanna hurt my self no more
Oh no no

Refrain:
Someone who feels for me
Who's constantly in love with me
And cares for me
Someone who wont say goodbye
Someone who can change my life

Chorus:
I hope it's you
I hope it's you

Will you stay
Or will you leave
Shall i doubt
Or shall i believe

Repeat *
Repeat refrain then chorus

Bridge:
How will i know if your'e gonna be here tomorrow
Tell me baby how can say when there's no other way
But to give you my heart my love
And trust you from the start
Baby dont break my heart

Repeat refrain twice then chorus till fade...

0 Responses to “I Hope Its You - Ntwine”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint