Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Need To Be Next To You - Bellefire


I
Been running from this feelings for so long
Telling my heart i didnt need you
Pretending i was better off alone
But i know that its just a lie
So afraid to take a chance again so afraid of what i feel inside

Chorus
I need to be ext to you
Oohh i
Oohhhh ii
I need to share every breath with you
Oohhh iii
Oohhhooh ii
I need to know i can see your smile each morning
Looking to your eyes each night
For the rest of my life
Here with you
Near with you
Oohhh i i need to be next to you

Ii
Right here with you is right where i belong
I lose my mind if i cant see you
Wiyhout you there was nothing in this life
That would make life worth living for
I cant bear the thought of you not there
I cant fight what i feel anymore

Repeat chorus

0 Responses to “I Need To Be Next To You - Bellefire”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint