Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Never Gonna Say Goodbye - Passage


I

Somebody lied to me

It just can't be

You cant be gone forever.

Somebody got it wrong

You are gonna love me all my life.

Where'd we good together

Now i'm on my own

And i don't think i'll ever learn to live

One day alone.

Chorus

So/woh i'm never gonna say goodbye

Say goodbye is something i can't bring my self to do.

So i'll never gonna say goodbye

Darling i know part of me will

Always be with you.

Ii

What am i gonna do?

Havin' you is all i've ever wanted (wanted).

Where am i gonna go

To feel the way i felt inside your arms?

Still my life is better

Lovin' you as i do

Thank's for being with me darling thank's

For being you...

(reapeat chorus 2x)

...with you...oohh...woohh

0 Responses to “I'm Never Gonna Say Goodbye - Passage”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint