Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Still Believe (ms Saigon) - Lea Salonga


Ellen:
Last night i watched him sleeping
My body pressed to him
And then he started speaking
The name i heard him speak...was kim
Yes i know that this was years ago
But when moonlight fills my room i know
You are here... still

Kim:
I still
I still believe
You will return
I know you will
My heart
Against all odds
Holds still

Yes still
I still believe
I know as long as i can keep believing i'll live
I'll live
Love cannot die
You will return
You will return
And i alone know why

(in a bedroom on the other side of the world in america. a woman is
Sitting beside chris who is sleeping. she is ellen chris' s wife)

Ellen:
Last night i watched you sleeping
Once more the nightmare came
I heard you cry out something
A word that sounded like... a name
And it hurts me more than i can bear
Knowing part of you i'll never share
Never know

But still
I still believe
The time will come
When nothing keeps us apart
My heart forever more
Holds still

(chris wakes up from his sleep with a cry. ellen takes him in her
Arms and calms him)

Ellen:
It' s all over i' m here
There is nothing to fear
Chris what' s haunting you?
Won' t you let me inside
What you so want to hide!
I need you too!

Kim

0 Responses to “I Still Believe (ms Saigon) - Lea Salonga”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint