Saturday, December 26, 2009

Let's Stay Together - Regine Velasquez


Oh im so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
You make me feel so brand new
I want to spend my life with you

Since since weve been together
Loving you forever
Is what i need
Let me be the one you come running to
Ill never be untrue

Lets lets stay together
Lovin you whether whether
Times are good or bad happy or sad

Times are good or bad happy or sad

Tell me baby why why do people break up
Then turn around and make up
I just cant see
Youd never do that to me
Be around you is all i see

Oh baby lets let's stay together
Loving you whether whether
Times are good or bad happy or sad

I'm so in love with you

0 Responses to “Let's Stay Together - Regine Velasquez”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint