Friday, December 18, 2009

Lightyears Away - Eraserheads


Big dipper north of nowhere
Outside my room inside my mind
I tried to look back to tomorrow
But can i leave yesterday behind

1:
How it feels so strange
To have grown and changed

'coz time slips and slide into another world
And try as we might to understand each other

2:
(coz'/but it) doesn't really matter where you are
However near is (still/yet) so far
(that's/'coz) you're lightyears away
You're lightyears away
From me.

Little dipper south of somwhere
It looks much closer than it really is
I held it in my hands
But you're forever out of reach

(repeat 1)

But oh if i only had a rockwet ship to fly
I'd be right there in a minute

(repeat 2)

0 Responses to “Lightyears Away - Eraserheads”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint