Monday, December 28, 2009

Never Get Over You Getting Over Me - Expose


I hear you're taking the town again
Havin' agood time with all your good time friends
I dont think that you think of me
You're on your own now
And im alone and free

I know that i shoul get on with my life
But a life live without you could never be right
Refrain:
As long as the stars shine down from the heaven
As long as the rivers run to the sea
I'll never get over you getting over me

I try to smile so my hurt wont show
Tell everybody that i was glad to see you go
But the dream wont just go away
Loneliness found me looks like its here to stay

I know that i ought to find someone knew
But all i find is myself always thinking of you

Repeat refrain

Oh no matter what i do
Each night a life time to live through
I cant go on like this i need you touch
You're the only one i ever loved

Repeat refrain

0 Responses to “Never Get Over You Getting Over Me - Expose”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint