Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nobody 'til You - Lindsay Lohan


I never walked on water
Never saw a reason to be going that far
I never found a star that made a wish but now the sky is listening to
my heart
They can brake me
Make me
If they want they can chase me
Love me
Hate me
I don't care anymore

Chorus:
'til you i was nothing but lonely nights
There was nothing but sad goodbyes
For me to fall through
Come true
My dreams are awakening
Somebody is making me the only one in the room
What nobody could do
Nobody 'til you (2x)

And the more you talk the less i fear
No matter what you say
We're still on the same hemisphere
And there's comfort in just knowing that
Wherever i go a part of me is staying here with you
So take me shake me if you want you can chase me
Love me for me
And stay away from the door

Chorus

Bridge:
What kind of world would it be if you ever went away
Oh and i i can't go back to what i had cause it will never be the same

Chorus

0 Responses to “Nobody 'til You - Lindsay Lohan”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint