Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Photo - Ryan Cabrera


photo
ryan cabrera

a photo can say a thousand things
But it can't say the million thingsi wanna say
A photo can capture the way we were
But it can't capture the way we are'cause you're far away

What it's like to know you
What it's like to touch youyeah....

Chorus:
When you told me that you love me
Were those just words?
You can't tell me you don't need me
And i know that hurts
Cause i'm looking at your picture
Cuase it's all i've got
Maybe one day you anf me will have
One more shot..

Timinglost minutes and moments
Yeah i might be lonely girl
But i'm not afraid
In a secondit all comes right back to me
No nothing's forgotten now
Everything's saved

What it's like to touch you
What it's like to know youyeah..
( repeat chorus )

Bridge:
You were my life
You were my faith
You gave me hope everyday..
(repeat chorus 2x)

0 Responses to “Photo - Ryan Cabrera”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint