Saturday, December 26, 2009

Reason Out - The Ambassadors


How i wish to right this song
That can change your mind
Yeah its all younger move that music is all about dark
How i wish to right this song
That can change the world . . .
Na na na na

You tell me you were right
Then you said that i was wrong
Will everything fades into blackall the things that used to be so right
I tried to explain but you never listen
Let me be so i'm begging you
I want you to . . .

You fought the fourth of me
Show me your butt as you walk away
Let me eat a piece of paper
That you let me reach you
Run . maybe ill fuck your complaint
That i never listen
Let me be
So i say

* i want you to ( be back )
i want you to ( understand )
i want you to ( be back )
i want you to come back and tell me what you like to knew
have been touch me that you've shared me
to never all we can
now its time to start
coz' it's breakin up my heart
and it makes me wanna stop breathin

But this time is never gonna be the last time
Never gonna take the first time
In rhythm history
Yeahhh . . . .


(repeat *)

0 Responses to “Reason Out - The Ambassadors”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint