Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Relax - Cassie


Relax
Cassie
I have so much on my plate
Cant remeber my homework fom yesturday
Just blew my 2ed job interveiw
I just want to lay around and snoose

(chourus)
I think i better relax just take sometime off
And get my act together.
Stop and watch the feathers fly around me
Take some time of
But thats not me
I think i have no choice but to let my memory and mind rest

Just tripped over my own to feet
My friends are always harrasing me
The poperosey is stalking me
I dont know what i should dooooooooooo

(chourus)
I think i better relax just take some time off
And get my act together
Stop and watch the feathers fly around me
Take some time off
But thats not me
I think i have no chioce but to let my memoery and mind rest

And now i think that should just relax

0 Responses to “Relax - Cassie”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint