Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reward - Southborder


Father i didn't really know you
Mother you are so very far away from me
Hopeless birthdays made me cry
My heart kept saying: it's all right
Obviously that's how it was meant toe
Now i know
There was a reason for it all
And i am not lonely anymore
I got my reward
That's why i am loved
I have you
A lover and a friend
You are everything i need
You are the sun the air i breathe
Without you life wouldn't be the same
Please never go away
And if you go then don't forget to take me with you
The love that i gave was used against me
Honesty seemed a foreign and oldfashioned word
Maybe i just don't understand
'cause i'm a stranger in this land
Even friends failed to make me feel at home
Now i know
There was a reason for it all...
Jestes moja nagroda
You are my reward

0 Responses to “Reward - Southborder”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint