Saturday, December 19, 2009

Slow Flow - The Braxtons


Verse 1:
No more broken hearted i'm done being discarded
It's my turn to be happy 'cause i have been so hurt by one too many
That promised more than any and left my open arms empty
So now i am

Hook:
Looking for a slow flow
So the love is good to go
From now on i'm gonna take my time
I want a lover with a slow flow
Rushed emotions never know
Everything gets better with time

Verse 2:
Someone everlasting is all that i am asking
I want more than just a week
'cause i have seen all those so called good relationships
Start up and call it quits i need more than just a freak
For me to

Bsection:
Truly give my heart and devotion
Baby if you've got that real kind of emotion i'm

Hook repeat hook

Bridge:
I'm saving all my love for someone that is true
To make sure you're so in love in love

Hook repeat hook
Vamp

0 Responses to “Slow Flow - The Braxtons”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint