Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sorrrrrrrryyyyyy - Cuesh'e


In life nothing certain
You'll never know it'll happen

Some burn out while
Some fade away

It doesen't matter where headed that way

If i had the time i'll spent it with u

Time gets u old and weary
Like a lifeless ordinary

Some burn out while
Some fade away

I don't want 2 go
I want u 2 stay

If i could turn back the time i'll spent it with u

* i want u 2 know
(evnthough ur gone)
That i'm drowning in tears
I wish u were here
(and hear me say)
Beleive me i'm sorry

Feels like everythings undone
Peace of mind still i haven't found

But time will heal those broken mends
I know it will come but when it will end

If i could turn back the time
I'll spent it with u

Reapet *

I want u 2 know 3x

Reapet *
(fading)


Para sa mga ka kosa ko na sila johnjohn olan franco micheal at luvluv

0 Responses to “Sorrrrrrrryyyyyy - Cuesh'e”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint