Friday, December 18, 2009

This I Swear - Sam Milby


This i swear
Sam milby
I'll be true to you
and everything i do
Will always be for you
I hope you don't mind
I'll share these feelings
Feelings for you

The first time i saw you
I knew that you're the one
Then i'll be waiting for this time

Chorus:
Coz i'll be close to you
No matter where you are
I'll be close to you
And this i swear
And this i swear is true

Hand in my heart
i promise you
My love is for you
Believing conflicts may arise
But i'll be right here waiting for you

And i'll stand with you
Until the end of time
And i'll be waiting for you
If you would say goodbye

Repeat chorus

Bridge
And i'll never ever say goodbye
I don't know why i'm willing to try
This lonely heart belongs to you

Repeat chorus 2x

0 Responses to “This I Swear - Sam Milby”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint