Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tonight You're Mine - 7 Shots Of Wisdom


What's up shorty let me introduce myself properly
Nathan johnzen girl my peeps call me mickey
You captured my attention across the room
I hope you don't feel like i'm a stalker
I had lotta alcohol consumed
By the way what's your name you got a number
Oh you gotta man well we can do this undercover
He ain't your husband girl you ain't his wife
I have lotta things to ask
But tonight ain't the night right
We need to kick it soon maybe tomorrow
We can cruise around the metro
Or is that too fast for you
Oh aight he's here now later on hope we could
Conversate
If not call your celly tomorrow expect my ring around
Eight

Baby i got something that i want to share
Whenever i'm close
I get a feelin' that's rare
But you got a man who's always there
But whenever you need someone
I'm the one who's always there

Hey lady it 's me i'm the one you need
Call your man tell him he needs to stay home
You be rollin' solo but he doesn't know you're with me
Cruisin' town in my suv
Shorty you're fine
Tonight you're mine

Chorus:
Tonight youre mine
Just for tonight
Just for tonight you're mine (2x)

Hey ma does your man
Take you to places like this
Complete vip treatment that you can't resist
Nah.. he ca n't give you things like this
And i'm the man who always understands

I wanna get down with you
I wanna share everything if it's cool with you
Coz' i'll be giving every moment just to be with you
I'll let you decide it's all up to you
Coz' i wanna get down with you
I wanna share everything if it's cool with you
Coz' i'll be giving every moment just to be with you
I'll let you decide it's all up to you

Chorus

I see the movement of your lips
But i don't hear shit
The way you come to me shows that you got no respect
You could've been my homie but now you just my reject
Remember the first time that we met
I've seen that you were quick to make a move
Tryin' to be smooth sayin' i should be with you
Don't play me for a fool coz' i know your playin'
I got a one woman man at home that's waitin

Hold up ma i just wanna get you closer
I heard your man got cheddar
But i can treat you better
I can see your glimpses and your glances
So kill that bullshit line
You call me all the time
You're like erykah badu you go
On and on bout how he's treatin' you wrong
The cypher keeps rollin' like a rollin' stone
So lets seize the moment cos' it feels right
Your man is overrated let's not make it complicated
It's basic economics i'm supplying your demand
We ain't tryin' to build a fam
I ain't tryin to be your man
I wanna know ya baby let me show ya
Boy it feels so right
Won't you take me home tonight
I wanna know ya baby let me show ya
Boy it feels so right
Won't you take me home tonight

Chorus (2x)

0 Responses to “Tonight You're Mine - 7 Shots Of Wisdom”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint