Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why Can't I - Centerfold


Why can't i?...

Why can't i forget the person
Who had hurt me?
Why can't i just forget his memory?
All he did was to make me cry
It's even worse when he said goodbye:

Why can't i just love another?
Why can't i wait for the one better?
But i still can't delete your sweet voice!
And accept the fact that you made your choice:

Why can't i? why can't i?
Why can't i? why can't i have you again?
Why can't i? why can't i?
Why can't i? why can't i be with you?

Why can't i stop thinking of that one person?
Why can't i stop waiting for your call on the phone?
I don't know what you've done to me.
Coz i'm so head over heels in love with thee!

Why can't i stop crying deep inside?
Why can't all these heartaches hide?
I can't stand my life now that you're gone!
I'll never love another i'd rather be alone!

0 Responses to “Why Can't I - Centerfold”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint