Monday, December 21, 2009

You''ll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins


Come stop your crying it will be alright
Just take my hand hold it tight
I will protect from all around you i will be here don't you cry
Chorus
Cause you'll be in my heart.you'll be in my heart
From this day on now and forever more

Why can't they understand the way we feel
They just don't trust what they can explain
I know deep inside us they not just different at all
(repeat chorus)

Don't listen to them cause what do they know
We need each other to have to hold they'll see us in time
I know will show them together

Cause you'll be in my heart believe me you'll be in my heart
From this day on now and forever more ooohhhh...

Oh yeah....

0 Responses to “You''ll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint