Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You Made Me Stronger - Regine Velasquez


Is it hard to believe im okay
After all its been awhile since
You walked away
Im way pass crying over you
Finding someone new

You turn ny days into bright
But now i see the light
And this could maybe
A big surprise to you

Chorus:
But you made me stronger
By breaking my heart
You enden my life and made a better
One start
You've taught me everything
From fallin in love
To letting go of a lie
Yes you made me stronger
Baby by saying..
Goodbye..

If you rather believe im not over you
Go ahead theres nothing wrong with
Making believe
I know coz i used to
Pretend you'd come back
To me

But time has been such a friend
Brought me to my senses again
And i have you to thank for setting me free..

(repeat chorus)


....
Think again
Dont feel so sorry for me my friend
Im not the one at the losing end..

0 Responses to “You Made Me Stronger - Regine Velasquez”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint