Thursday, January 21, 2010

After The Candles Burn - Ruben Studdard


Sweet lovin music playing

Time is all we have...
Look around and see... it's just you and me baby...
The atmosphere is love... The thunder's rolling
Hit the lights 'cause they keep going in and out...
I'd rather see your silhouette once the candle's lit.. Oooooo

Chorus:
Hold me baby keep it (keep it coming baby)
All night long ('til after the candles burn)
And we'll still be going on and on ('til after the candles burn)
And huggin and kissing 'til morning the sun will be shinning and will be..
Going and on. ('til after the candles)

BURN!...oooh oohh... oooo

Don't be suprised if I start to cry
From the emotions taking over our body your body and mine..
(and let the self decide you'd ask if I would ever stop at my reply)
Is I won't stop!! Like these candles will be burning... OHH

Chorus

All these feelings (all these feelings baby) inside us combine
As we capture love supernaturally..
It can't be denied.
For the moment we've been waiting for our whole lives
(We'll never be needed as we finished)
We'll light those candles and do it again! And again!!!

Chorus

0 Responses to “After The Candles Burn - Ruben Studdard”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint