Sunday, January 24, 2010

All I Wanna Do - Joey McIntyre


Chorus
All I wanna do is be with you tonight
It's all I wanna do girl
The feeling's right
All I wanna do is be with you tonight baby
All I wanna do is you.

Verse
When I'm with you
It don't matter what we do
As long as I'm with you
When I need you It don't matter where I am
As long as I'm with you.

Bridge
And I'll travel far
Just to be near where you are
No matter where you go
I'll follow you Like a shining star.

Chorus

Verse When I'm with you
Do you feel the way I do
Whenever I'm with you
When you need me
I'll be there for you
Whenever you need me.

Bridge ooh yeah girl
BG That's what you are.

Chorus

Big Bridge
Let's fly away me and you.
Do anything that you wanna do.
Just come with me
Take my hand
All I wanna do is be your man
No one else can be your man

Chorus

Ad libs
All I wanna do is be with you
Yeah girl x 2
Tonight Just me and you x 2
Tonight girl tonight
The things you do to me
I wish it could be
The way you want it to be
Tonight.

0 Responses to “All I Wanna Do - Joey McIntyre”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint