Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back On My Grizzy - Lil Wayne


Bitch im back on my grizzy
Young money where ya at?
Two tables and a mic
Tell the Dj run it back

Bitch im back on my grizzy
Young money where ya at?
If you fuck wit Younh Money
Yougn Money where you at?
Like the energizer bunny wit a battery pack
Boy that drummer keep drummin like Brratatattat
Or Brrrumpbumbumbum
Im so young but im a Giant like FeFiFoFum
Just bought a new crib And insides so dumb
Got some money put away incase the hurricane come
Im a fuckin shame huh? yea i know yea i know
I go out the country to get all my clothes and my hoes
And i go out my way just to get my dro and my doe
Cause I love it more than i do my hoes yes i doess
I got gasoline comin out my pours
Imma torch
I got glasses like that white boy Scott Storch
And a porshe
I got license for tha scortch
Snipers at your porch
Rifles by the forts
And we shoot up courts
The judge juss a bitch
The jury suck dick
Im a eastside blood
And i don't smoke that crip
I smoke that kutch
First name Bubba
First names Young
Last name Stunna
Carter in the office
Take notes when im talkin
Smooth as a cruz boat floats when im walkin
I boast cause im ballin
I boast to be ballin
When im on the phone wit bitches man the money keep callin
You aint satisfied till ya son'll be callin
Tellin you where to leave the money in the mornin
Ok you wanna zombie mover instead
That's when you walk in ya house and everybody dead
I can take a shit where i stand
Where i stand...and watch you pussies piss in ya pants
You aint a man your a hoe
I can kill him with the flow
And then play the guitar at the fuckin funeral
Big guns so they drinkin big shots
And my gam go Saddam Hussein and missile launch
The Corrain call me Wayne Chain
Listen ma i don't know karate but after the brain i kick you out
You niggas suck like tony romo no homo
And im all about my money i get paid for promo yeaa
Im the man in this bitch they say money talks wel..
Im tha ventriloquist
And if i ever jump il prolly land in ya bitch
Boy that hoe colder than my hand and my wrist
Boy im more cooler than a fan and a mint
And when im done this track we'll need a couple bandages
I be wit savages and im above average
Im a crazy ass star like a fuckin asterick
You niggas can't see me im on my casper shit
Runnin so much game i fuck around and lap a bitch
If love like a grocery i juss bag a bitch
And you kno im gonna score like Deion after picks
Im rollin on a pill she get that mornin after dick
And when my roll came down guess whut i did after it
I popped and took some patrone shots
I pop popped and took some Grey goose shots
I pop popped...yea..
Young Money bitch and if you niggas wan' do it we chop chop
Leave ya back on tha block
We pop cops
And there aint no rights on my block
I got shop
I got that dro i got them pills i got that yay
Give it to them hoes and watch them bitches freak away...

0 Responses to “Back On My Grizzy - Lil Wayne”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint