Saturday, January 30, 2010

Betcha Never Had - J. Holiday


Body like a mutha fuckadamn baby u
Ridin like a vet truckerhold up what u say
I'll be pleasin you u'll be pleasin me
Promise me u'll stay here and never leave me
But hold up let me say somethinpretty mamma thang
Why am i gonna tell you somethinthat i dont mean
Cuz we in the heat of the momentima give u the biz b4 i came to the house i told u
Dont be catchin fellins

Hook:
I cann tell you never had
A nigga this young put it on ya
Askin why i wint stay the nightand hold ya
I can tell you never had
A young nigga take the catfrom ya
Then say i say i cant staygot
Something eles to tend to
I can tell you aint never had it had it had it

Now why you gotta make this
A situation
You met the kid and decided
That u wanted to dig in
When i said u agreed that it
Wouldnt be no static
Yes i promise to heat it up
Take it down south girl and eat it up
Inever agreed to have chains on me
When it came to leave

Hook

Bridge:
Damn i cant liei know
U got skill babeu want us to be close
But im not ready to let go
Of bein free to lay my head
Where i fell like
Girli told you once b4 so just
Can you understand

0 Responses to “Betcha Never Had - J. Holiday”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint