Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Connected (aquamarine Soundtrack) - Sara Paxton


I'm blindfolded on this roller coaster they call life.
Keep trying to make it through the next turn
Knuckles white and holdin' tight.
So here i go takin' a curve
But i know that i'm never alone.
I think of you i know you'd never let me go.

chorus i feel connected protected.
It's like you're sitting right with me all the time
You hear you're near me
and everything else's gonna be alright
Cause nothin' can break this nothin' can break this
Nothin' can break this time
Connected..
Connected inside.

It's not an accident the time we spent apart.
But now we're so close i can always find you right here in my heart.
You've given me somethin' i need and i don't ever want it to end.
Because of you i know i've found my strength again.

repeat chorus

Everytime that i breathe i can feel the energy.
Preachin' out flowin' through you to me and me to you.
Find your dream walk or stand you are everywhere i am.
Seperate souls you to find touching at the speed of light.

Whoa ahoh ahoh ahoh ahoh ahoh ahoh ahoh

I feel connected protected
It's like you're sitting right with me all the time.
You hear me you're near me
And everything else's gonna be alright.
Connected protected now you're in my mind now i'm doin' fine.
You hear me you're near me and everything else's gonna be alright.
'cause nothin' can break this nothin' can break this
Nothin' can break this time.
Connected...connected inside.

0 Responses to “Connected (aquamarine Soundtrack) - Sara Paxton”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint