Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cross My Heart - True Faith


Now and then
Do you wash your hands of me again?
Wish me anywhere but home
Drunk and on the end of your phone

From time to time
Do you guess whats really on my mind?
Guess that How you keeping now?
Means Where are you sleeping now

But of course its not polite
To ask you where you spent last night
And if I did you might reply
That I have no right
And anyway Im fine
Glad that youre no longer mine
If I should tell a lie
Ill cross my heart and hope to die

Youd be appalled
If you knew what I was doing
When you called
Yes I can see Im blundering
Always end up wondering

Will it ever be alright
To ask you where you spent last night
And can it be polite
The way we never write
Of course I dont have the time
And anyway Im fine
If I should tell a lie
Ill cross my hear and hope to die

I hope we never die

0 Responses to “Cross My Heart - True Faith”

All Rights Reserved Kantahanan | Blogger Template by Bloggermint